Some quick updates on me:
- My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Fortunately it was in first stage – She had a hunch and went for a checkup. God knows what will happen if she hadn’t had that lucky hunch. After operation she is now undergoing radiotherapy in Singapore. Since Singapore is an hour away’s drive, I now drive her there until the end of the therapy which is next week.
- I’ve moved back from university to help take care my mom. Luckily I’m in my final year so apart from thesis writing and tons of assignments, I have little classes to attend.
- Thesis is a bitch. I had to write a 100 pages proposal for it. -_- Plus in those annoying assignments, I had a week literally without sleep. Red bull was my best friend that time. And my advice, don’t drink too much of it – It will leave a nasty side effect on you!
- My dad’s having some problems on reaching the quota for his work. I helped him out whenever he requested me. Factor this in and the time for helping out my mom, I can only do my work in the middle of the night. Luckily I have nice friends who were willing to share my burden – They knew what I am going through and opted to give me less portion of work on assignments.
- Saber Lily -distant avalon- and Megahouse Alleyne has arrived (10 days ago)! ^^ That’s my only good news…
Now going to catch up with the blogsphere…